With Christmas around the corner, what better way to surprise your avid hockey fan than with their favourite player – in sock form!
Major Leagues Socks is Pair[ing] up with Hockey Alberta Foundation to support the Every Kid Every Community program.
For every pair of socks sold on www.majorleaguesocks.com/collections/hockey-alberta between November 19 and December 31, Major League Socks with donate $6 per pair back to the Every Kid Every Community Program.
With the impact of COVID-19 and the cancellation of in-person fundraising events, every dollar raised will go a long way to keep kids playing hockey across Alberta.
Anyone can use the link to purchase, but who doesn’t love a friendly competition? If you’re looking for a fun way to engage your team virtually while supporting a great cause, take a look below for more information!
The Perfect Pair[ing] Team Contest
WIN A ZOOM CALL WITH A FLAMES OR OILERS PLAYER
- Pitch the idea to your hockey team.
- Register your team for the Perfect Pair[ing] Contest here
- Send out the website link www.majorleaguesocks.com/collections/hockey-alberta to your family and friends (for tracking purposes must purchase off this link).
- Your family and friends forward their purchase confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name.
- The number of socks sold in support of your team will be tallied.
- Contest run November 23 – December 31, 2020.
- The team with the most socks sold will get a 30 minute zoom call with an Oilers or Flames player, as well as a set of teams socks of their choice.
- Runner up gets a set of team socks of their choice
But wait, there’s more!
If you or your friends and family show off your Major League socks on Twitter or Instagram and tag @HockeyAlberta @MLSocks in your post (be sure to tag us in the photo, not just in the caption), along with your team, you earn an additional tally to your teams total!